Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Monday, January 25, 2010

Winter Work...






I thought you'all might be interested in what I do when I am not riding....... this is a walnut dining room table I built for my daughter...... my design, but it is a variation on a mission style piece...... it is 80"x42"x31.5"






and this is a cherry burl coffee table/bench I made for her new house....
















2 comments:

Giselle said...

Very cool, Jon...I'm glad you don't just spend ALL your free time figuring out algorithms! :)

Debbie said...

Cool man! My husband and his family are very skilled woodworkers. It's amazing to see a project from beginning to end.