Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Race for Humanity

Steve and I will be in Florida the weekend of February 13-14 and we are planning on doing the crit and the road race in San Antonio that weekend. Is anyone else planning to be there?

7 comments:

Big Dog said...

Please get with Ed Levins, our team mate in Sarasota. You guys met Ed onthe Gville Extravaganza last year. He is the bike shop owner. Ed races in the San Antonio area often. Teenie and I will be in AZ and racing in hte Valley of the Sun Stage Race that weekend. Team headstrong rocks!

Bird said...

I have been thinking about going down... I did it year before last and loved the RR course... It's a bit deceiving and ended up alot harder than I would have thought.... those Floridians are in really good racing shape already.

I will make a decision by this weekend.

Giselle said...

Good luck to everyone who will be racing...much nicer to be doing that in Florida and Arizona this time of year.

Bird said...

Should I race the 45+ and be challenged or the 55+ (my age group).. and know that I will do well?????

Early season dilemma....

Is Steve doing the 45+, and Elizabeth are doing the Women's 3/4?

Elizabeth said...

Bird - I believe that Steve will race 45+ and I will race women's 3/4.

It is an early season dilemma - I understand those FL people are ready to race in February!

Big Dog said...

Bird...a little cocky??

mel said...

Jon, I like the attitude! Anyone that can finish the 85 mile UWBL is race ready! But what makes you think the 55+ guys from Asheville won't be down there? I say do the 55+ and get even those guys.

Your friend,

Mel