Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dupont - 1/25

Yes, this is Monday! Teenie and I are wanting to do a ride at Dupont......3-3.5 hours??

Beth/Bird....hoping you can come?? and anybody else.

RM

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I may come if I can skip work that day.

Big Dog said...

Deb, let me know and we can pick you up as we come right by your house and we have 4 bike rack.

RM

Giselle said...

hmmmm...let me work on that. Do you think we will be back before 2:30 pm?

Bird said...

Sorry I will have to miss it, but no way on Monday as I have flooring people at the house doing the kitchen.....

Too bad you are not talking about Wednesday instead......

Debbie said...

I can go for sure, and would like to ride with you if you still have room.