Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome to the blog

I'm setting this up as a simple way of communicating with everyone on the team and not have to follow a trail of emails. You can post rides, results, or anything else that you see fit. I've made the blog open only to members of our team using the email list that Bird send out back in October, so please let me know if I need to add a new email for you or anyone else.

I'm not very internet savvy, so please bear with me as I get this set up. Also, comments are always welcome.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Thanks Giselle. This is great!

Kristen said...

Wow Giselle, I'm impressed! Thanks for doing this.

Debbie said...

cool