Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Sunday, January 24, 2010

PARIS MT TT - 1/31

We are set upo for 10 starts:

I have:

Giselle
Teenie
Beth
Gillespie
KP
Weinacker
RM
Bird

I need your response:

Agenda:

Meet at Leopard Coffee in TR at 10:30
TT
Ride around
Return to Leopard at 12:30
Hot choc and coffee and "team meeting" ......that means social fun!

YOU ONLY NEED TO BRIG $15.00. I HAVE YOUR REGISTRATION HANDLED.

6 comments:

Bird said...

will you have the start order/time ahead of Saturday?

Giselle said...

That all sounds good to me. Thanks for organizing, Randall.

Bird said...

Hey Tom R... you should set the team goal.... take a break from your marathon training and put those hundreds of times up that nasty climb to work

joe said...

I'll be there. I signed up with my kids so I am already on the registration list. We will probably ride from our house to warm up. See you there!

Perry said...

Good luck Team, I hope the weatherman is on your side...

Tom Reynolds said...

OK I'll be there but don't expect much. I have a long run Sat morning