Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ride on Thurs for 1 1/2 hours easy pace

I am meeting Christina at team headquarters for a 1 1/2 hour ride at an easy, little ring spinning type of pace (zone 1 for you peeps with coaches!). We are departing at 11 am, so hopefully it will have warmed up some by then. This will be an easy ride to add on to if 1 1/2 hours is not enough for you.

I, for one, am looking forward to it! I love me an easy ride :)...they're so good for you!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sorry i haven't been riding with you G. I have been doing PM repeats on Thursdays with "Dan's Ladies". Join us sometime, if you want.