Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Friday, January 8, 2010

PARIS MT TT - 1/31

Well, 12 of you are 'on the BLOG' so we are moving inthe right direction.

The Event organizers for Paris Mt TT will be holding 10 spots for us. We will go off every 30 seconds for 5 minutes. Cost is $15.00. I see this as a fun early season event that is more about particapation than anything else (except for Weinacker). We will plan a fun day around this with a ride (not long) and coffee/hot chocolate at the Leopard Coffee shop in TR.

Please let me know if you would like one of the spots by commenting on this BLOG Post. You might tell us waht your goal is, etc??

Also, please encourage your team mates to get online with us.

The flyer for the event is posted on Googlegroups .

5 comments:

Perry said...

I would love to participate, but I am running the Key West Half Marathon that day. I saw the flyer for the spring series and plan on doing the 3 Sunday races. Although the Sunday courses aren't all that interesting, they are a better fit for my training plan than the Sat races.

Debbie said...

I am doing it, but have to go to work after:( My goal is to be under 14 minutes.

Elizabeth said...

I am planning on doing it. Anybody interested in pre-riding it one Sunday afternoon?

Giselle said...

hmmm...still thinking about it...hmmm...maybe...

Anonymous said...

I am doing it too. I don't know what to expect from the climb since I have never ridden it but am up for the comraderie.