Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Thursday, January 28, 2010

DU NATIONALS - APRIL 25TH

Although not designated as a 'team event', the Festival is getting a lot of attention from team members. It will be held in lovely downtown Richmond, Va and comprise 5k run/38k bike/5k run. Committed are KP, Weinacker, Teenie and I. KP has been having visions of Team Headstrong on the podium receiving the all new TEAM NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP award along with the $500.00 in prize money.

Team's get points for individual accomplishment and .5 points for each participant. We will need some help and looking through the ranks for runners, we are recruiting:

Randy
Lara
Stratton
Joe
Tom
Giselle
Ed

We need ya!!! Please go to the USAT website adn check it out. It fully subscribed last year so, we will be registering in hte next week.

Hope you can join us!

Oh, yes. Check the latest schedule for a great tune up race, Powerman Alabama, on March 27. More on that later.

4 comments:

Lara said...

I am considering it... I may need a training schedule from y'all!! I have done one duathlon... very happy to not have a swim though!!

Giselle said...

I want to do it...need to make sure that I can...I will do that this week.

Also, do we need to do some kind of qualification race to be able to enter/compete?

Perry said...

I would like to help out, but I have the IronMan 70.3 in New Orleans that weekend...maybe next year.

Big Dog said...

No qualifier needed but I suggest at least one Du prior to get experience....maybe Powerman Alabama??