Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

After UWBL this Saturday...

Weinacker and I are planning on going to The Bohemian Restaurant after UWBL this Saturday (it's on the corner of Stone Ave and N. Main St). Some of KW's friends will join us. Thought it'd be nice for anyone/everyone else to join us. Meet there around 3:00?

Never been there but I heard they have really good home-made veggie burgers!!

Yumm-O

6 comments:

Big Dog said...

WE ARE DOING THE DOWNTOWN BUT KEEP YOUR CELL ON. WE MIGHT TOUCH BASE ADN COME DOWN. I LIKE THE BOHEMIAN A LOT.

Bird said...

are you and "goat" doing the A 100 ride?

Giselle said...

Yummy! I might be a last minute add on, but I have to check with the SO's, one of which can be an SOB after I've been off riding my bikes for a few hours :) I would be really nice to just hang out with you guys...

Kristen said...

RM-I will keep my phone on =)

Bird- Does Goat = Weinacker? If that is the case, then YES we are doing the A ride but not the whole thing. Last I heard we were turning around after ~1:45-ish with you.

G-I'll call you after the ride.....or you can do the ride with us. We're not doing 100miles, probably around 70.

Perry said...

I'm in for 70 miles as well, and lunch too, however I am worthless as a navigator in that area, so will be of no help in finding our way home...

Giselle said...

This is sounding pretty good to me! I've heard the ride is actually 108 miles, SIGNIFICANTLY more than 100, especially when I'm always trying to shave off miles as it is. I am also lost in that area, however, if we go out the same way as last week, we'll have only 10ish miles to remember, as the 1st 25 are pretty straightforward. Perhaps we can check with Steve Sperry to find this out...

Of course, if Bird is in, he seems to know all road throughout the SE, so we'll be golden!