Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Thursday, January 14, 2010

UWBL Saturday Jan 16

There is a slight chance of rain on Saturday, but the temperature will be way better than it has been on a Saturday since before the UWBL's started. I'm planning on doing the A ride. I would love to do it with teammates, and if you are doubtful about doing the whole ride, 1 1/2 miles out with the group and then head back for a 3ish hour ride would be fabulous. All that is needed is someone with directions (Elizabeth!) and the company. Any takers????

5 comments:

Bird said...

if weather is good I will come "off he mountain" for the ride.... I am game for the A's

Kristen said...

Oh thank you Giselle!! I will be there. I was going to post a blog about doing the A ride and for someone (or two, or three) to join me. Don't have directions though. Cross your fingers others will join us....no pressure Brady ;)

Giselle said...

Great...so far I've heard from Weinecker, Lara, and Elizbeth as well...we should have a good group.

Lara said...

Looking forward to my first UWBL ride... and getting off the trainer!

Giselle said...

Elizabeth will bring a cue sheet and we will follow the group to around Possum Kingdom (1:15) and turn around and head back...that's if your in for the short version (2 1/2 - 3 hours). Of course, if you want to do it all, have at it...It's all good!

Next week, I think I'm in for the long haul...start thinking about it.