Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wind Tunnel Testing


Teenie and I headed for the A2 Wind Tunnel in Mooresville, NC, on Monday. Awesome, fun, technical experience. I picked up 36 seconds in a 20K TT and Teenie got back 1:22!
More important is the implications for our time trialers. We found a lot out about making YOU more aero.
We also got tips on the rules for Masters Nats (UCI) and how to apply them. I will schedule a short workshop for all going to Louisville.
PS. My skin suit is way too big...will have it taken in. Skin is the key word!!

2 comments:

Giselle said...

I can't wait to hear about this, Randall! I know it's good stuff...

Perry said...

I look forward to hearing about your experience in the tunnel...great picture!