Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

STARBUCKS RIDE

With the heat, early mornings are looking good. I hope to get rides going early at Starbucks downtown on Wednesdays and Fridays.

ARE YOU INTERESTED? WHAT TIME WOULD WORK FOR YOU? 7 AM?? 6:30AM?? ???

I see these as easy 2 hour spins to recover from hard prior days. I see opening this up to anyone vs just TEAM members. Just whoever showed up would ride.

We would go out the Swamp Rabbit, do a loop and come back. It would leave at the same time and be only a summer endeavor??

Let me know what you think?

5 comments:

Sam said...

Would love to join, but can't make either of those days. I'm sure you'll get some company.

Debbie said...

I was going to leave from TGE at 7 a.m. and ride to TR and back tomorrow.

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Giselle said...

I love the idea of early morning rides...I will be able to do the Friday ones pretty consistently. Thanks for the suggestion, Randall!