Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Monday, June 14, 2010

Caesars Head Challenge Pics

The gifts from Eddie Helton! Thanks for all you do.

Cycling can be fun!
You just ride up this road about 60 miles all uphill!

Sure, I am a girl but you still have to ride behind me.


I am the State MTB champ so take this!

I actually died about 3 miles back down the road but my Mom taught me to always smile.


2 comments:

Sam said...

Hilarious commentary! Love the pictures.

Giselle said...

The pics are great, but the comments make them even better! Thanks, Randall!