Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Sunday, June 13, 2010

SC TAC 6/15/2010

We will be in Italy for a couple of weeks...leaving Wed. Please come see us off on Tuesday evening. We need a good TEAM headstrong rally. Can you be there?

6 comments:

Bird said...

I will be there Tuesday.... riding the A's

Giselle said...

I will be there riding the A's with the Bird.

Debbie said...

It is my off week, but I will come anyway (not riding with the A's:)

mel said...

I will be racing....

joe said...

Will jump on the Bird! See you tonight.

emily wood said...

I'll be there, riding with the B group.