Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Sunday, June 6, 2010

If you're over 30 years old by Dec. 31...

..you, too, qualify for Master's Nationals! TT, RR, Crit, tamdem...all road disciplines. This will be my first time, as I just became one of you guys last year: an American citizen! It would be great to get a load of us up there just to experience this sort of thing. Start checking the calender, events, courses, etc. and think about it. It will be a great experience to do this...at least, I'm counting on that!

AUGUST 2ND THRU 8TH - LOUISVILLE, KY.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

G - if you are a woman age 30-44, you have to be at least a Cat 3 to go to master's nationals. I looked into into in - because I think it would be a blast to go...but I do not want to cat up before the end of the season....

Big Dog said...

I am signed up for all 3 races.