Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Monday, November 1, 2010

2011 Season starts Today!

We officially ended 2010 this weekend with a bang. You can read below about Perry and Linds in Ga Cyclocross. Lara was 3rd Overall Woman in Spinx Marathon at 3:12 and change. She solidly qualified for Boston but will be out there in 2012 because 2011 is already full.

We are racing right out the box with Kimberly attacking Paris Mt next weekend.

I, personally, am headed on the 15th to Tucson for El Tour de Tucson(11/21). My most exciting early season effort will be a 20 mile mountain bike race at McDowell State Park in the mountains outside of Phoenix on 1/9. Yes, Sam, I am hooked.....I did say mountain bike race!

Judging by late/early season momentum, I look for us to be even more prolific, this year than last, in racing efforts.

There is no hurry, however. If you are still enjoying just riding around....keep it up. The season will be a long one with ample opportunities for you to express yourself competitively.

I start training today and I think I am ready. I will be on the TT bike for a couple of 20 minute intervals tomorrow!

See ya out there.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That is awesome you are doing the El Tour de Tucson! I am excited to start my 2011 training for VOS with you and Teenie!