Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Friday, November 19, 2010

Pisgah Forest Mtn Bike

Beth and I did a big loop in the Pisgah yesterday riding part of the Swank 65 course.   Just an incredible ride with a big climb, fast logging roads, sweet single track and some technical bridge and stream crossings.

Beth talked me ALL the way up the 6 mile "warmup" climb.

3 comments:

Giselle said...

oooooo...when can we do this ride together???? Bird and Beth, are you going to be around thanksgiving weekend or the weekend after?

Big Dog said...

I really miss my mountain bike but I am going be back soon!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful area!!