Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sweet Potatoes & Such

A few people asked that I post this. Here is the recipe for the Sweet Potatoes from last night.....I add a little fresh lime juice & a dash of cayenne pepper with the mirin at the end of the saute. This is possibly my all time favorite veggie dish.

I enjoyed the party last night & the ride today. A friend of mine once said "Those who are smooth shall succeed." This quote has always stuck with me and seems relevant in the context of our double paceline skill session today. I'm thinking smooth thoughts...

See you guys soon!

1 comment:

Giselle said...

Thanks for the recipe, Ray...it was delicious! However, I am still trying to figure out what is REALLY meant by the saying: "those who are smooth shall succeed"!