Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Paris Mt TT

I came back in from Oak Ridge and poured over the results. Brady went on line late Saturday afternoon and checked out the finishes but I had to see these numbers for myself. We had KP, Weinacker, Emily, Perry and Joe in the TT. Mel, Stratton(aka chipmunk) and others apparently joined for a couple hour ride after.

But, the times! KP-11:30, Wein-11:58 and Em at 12 and change?? You have to be kidding. How fast can these hill climbing wonders get?

Let's talk TEAM headstrong 'racers in training'! John Dias, who just signed on with Les Amis, cranks out 11:33!! Jeffrey Lehner- 10:57. Is Jeffrey even out of high school.......I am talking genetical predisposed! Wow.

I hope one of you participants will give us a blow by blow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all of you on this TT. I know how hard it is. You all are amazing!