Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Short Track #2

This was actually the 4th race in a 5 race series, but only my second race in the Charlotte Winter Short Track Series. Once again there was mud (even more slippery than last time). Most of the snow had melted, except for the little snowman in the bottom corner of the picture. Lots of fun, although I hope my new white vest comes clean. I think I'll designate one kit for mtb racing only. 1st place in the Women's pro/open class.

3 comments:

Kristen Weinacker said...

WOW DEB!! I'm SO PROUD OF YOU! WAY TO ROCK IT OUT!!!

THE SNOWMAN ADDS A LOT TO YOUR PICTURE!

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR RESULTS!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

Perry said...

Great Job!!!...and a great pic...

Giselle said...

That's great, Deb!

The picture looks more like single track to me versus a crit-like short track course. The snowman rocks...that's another classic picture along with the picture you blogged from your 1st short track race!