Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Thursday, February 11, 2010

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Well, this is it.....Opening Weekend. This is the first of 4 big weekends of racing. We will be firing it up in 5 venues in 5 states this weekend alone(counting the UWBL). Everybody is excited. I am optomistic but let's don't read too much into the great results I am expecting. Think of the season as a Marathon and the next 4 weekends are possibly the first few miles. Sure we want a good start but the journey is about 7 months long.....good luck and let's BLOG the results as soon as we can.

I guess one more thing to note. I dreamed of this team for 2 years but I had no idea what it would mean to me. I am very proud of each of you and TEAM headstrong.

Thanks to each of you for deciding to race with us.

4 comments:

Perry said...

Thanks for pulling all this together....I am having a great time. For example, I enjoyed a great training ride today in sunny weather climbing with Deb and Giselle. It's a priviledge to be on a team with such dedicated and talented athletes. Good luck to you and Teenie in Arizona!

Big Dog said...

Good luck to you in the Tundra TT!

Perry said...

Tundra TT just cancelled due to snow. Make-up date TBA. We'll see if UWBL goes...

Giselle said...

Heck, it's only mid Feb and things are already rolling! For me, this team is what was needed to get the fires going again...thanks to your dream, Randall. Now...let's have some fun...