Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Monday, February 6, 2012

#11 MARGINAL GAIN

Sometimes, it's not about a training method or what you need to eat.  It's about staying healthy in face of illness around you.  Schusler was struck at CAMP.   Some of us may be trying to shake it off??

Linz lost her campaign and has succumbed to several days off.    I am close but still fighting.   My symptoms include serious sinus drainage resulting in coughing and a very raspy throat.


After being around Teenie for 30 years, I am not much on pharmaceuticals.  I have pulled out an old friend............          


Untitled from Steve Baker on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Perry said...

Careful with the water in that rig my friend...two reported deaths from neti pot infections this year. Google "neti pot amoeba"

Kristen Weinacker said...

I can't wait to see what marginal gain #12 is after this video! I hope that green monster stays in hiding. Thanks for the informative and entertaining post!

Kimberly said...

Awesome! I use my netti pot every day and have for the past 2 years! Warm water is best (cold is as painful as hot) and always use a neti pot salt!! Table salt, Kosher salt, sea salt... NO NO NO! And, of course, as Perry mentioned, keep them clean:)

Debi said...

Just call me "the germinator".....

Feel better soon!

debi