Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Important Dates are Set

The Freewheelers have announced the date for The Assault on Mt Mitchell. It will be Monday, May, 16th, 2011. Also, Glenn Thrift has moved the SC STATE RR to coincide with the US Pro Championship so it will be on May 29th, 2011.

Look for 12 Hours at Tsali to fall in May as well. WE ARE GOING TO BE BUSY IN MAY!

I hope it works so a fella/lady can do all 3 but I know I'm going mountain biking! I had thought I would be on the B or C team for Tsali but based on my new found, skills acquired at the TEAM headstrong Mountain Bike Skills Clinic, and some practice, I might 'up' my aspirations?? Thanks to Debbie and Sam for all the great teaching!

Oh yea, I forgot to mention. I have a new Specialized Epic 29'er Bike coming soon from our wonderful sponsor, Carolina Tri. Of course, Teenie is getting a new bike also........An SWorks Era for the Teensanator. We are an Equal Opportunity Household.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Excited for you that you are both getting new mountainbikes! Oh boy - bring on the trails!

Kimberly said...

Scott has a 29'er and is in LOVE!! I rode it and that thing will almost climb trees!! You'll love it! Call him for the next mt. bike ride! That's his speciality!! Bird knows, Scott did ORAMM and is already planning to do it next year!

Giselle said...

That all sounds like good training for Elite Nationals in June! :)