Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Saturday, January 14, 2012

AGGREGATION OF MARGINAL GAINS

After last night's team meeting, Debbie Schusler was inspired to write a blog post.

AGGREGATION OF MARGINAL GAINS......for the common folk

Last night we all listened to DS's presentation on aggregation of marginal gains. Here is my translation for all of us who did not go to "Hahhhhhh Vahhhhd" or other such ivy clad institution of higher learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3JPa2mvSQ4

Pretty simle concept isn't it???

Debi S

3 comments:

Big Dog said...

Yea, I never liked that Harvard Speak much....talk to me like I am 4 years old.

Kristen Weinacker said...

DEBI! Welcome to the blog! I love this movie and it is a perfect clip relating to marginal gains. Thanks for the post....baby steps....right Nicole and baby Kenda Heddy Johnson? :)

Debi said...

Brave of me to poke fun at DS with my first post isn't it??? Think I might get it back in spades....but all in good humor.