Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Monday, June 6, 2011

Linz Cats Up! Elite Nats Planned

Linz has upgraded to Cat 2 and will compete in the Crit at Elite Nats coming up in late June in Georgia! Right now, plans are that she and Cin will race in the Crit and G and Cin will take on the RR.

Go Linz! Go Cin! Go G!

This is really big for our TEAM.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am so impressed, but not surprised in the least:) Way to go, girls and Good LUCK!

Brian said...

Congrats!!! Cant wait to see the results at Elites.

joe said...

Congrats! Way to go girl!

Lindsey said...

Thanks everyone!!!! I am really thankful for all the support my teammates have given me.

Kristen Weinacker said...

Linz, you rock! Actually, you turbo rock! Congrats! Keep climbing the ladder to top girl, I know you can do it! I believe!