Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Sunday, June 26, 2011

2 HARD WEEKS B4 WE TAPER FOR FBC!

If you are racing any of the FBC weekend races, the time is now to put the finishing touches on your training. For me, I am going VERY HARD or very easy. Here are 3 chances to go VERY HARD:

SCTAC - goes for 7 laps this week. I will only be in for 3-4(full race effort) and a cool down. Chipotle after.

POA Crit - Women go early (before 6). I am gonna do the 4's if Brian and Ray are out.....maybe I can give them a hand? If not, I will be in the Masters 35+. You can't beat the entry fee....$15. Spin out ride after with the TEAM.

FAB 4 - on the 4th out of Tryon is the ride I hate (because it is so hard/hot) but keep doing. I do it because it is perfect training for the FBC RR. I will be going at race pace........look for about 3:30 elapse time unless you are as fast as Jason. Then it will take you about 48 minutes!

Hope to see you out!

No comments: