Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Elite Nationals in Georgia

Linz (crit), Cin (crit and RR) and G (RR) are set to race in the National Championship this weekend. This race will highlight the nation's top women racers. Notably, Olympian Kristin Armstrong will be in the star studded field.

A year ago, I used the word 'elite' when I characterized the members of our TEAM. I know some of you chuckled. Teenie and I sometimes speak in 'affirmation form'. We speak of the future in present tense. I realized when I said it that it was who, I visualized us being, more than who we actually were.

In August, 7-8 of us will be in Bend........another 'elete' event.

I guess, "If we can dream it, we can make it happen".

Good luck to you 3. I wish safety and success!

We are very proud of you.

2 comments:

Perry said...

Good luck ladies!

Kimberly said...

Bet wishes! Ride safely, and be smart! I know you'll go fast!! I'm so proud of you!