Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

12 hours of Tsali

I am doing this race, and was wondering if any of you might like to get a team together? The date is May 19th. For those of you not familiar with this race, it's a 12 hour mountain bike race that can be done solo, or as a member of a team. Let me know if there is interest, maybe we can put a team ( or 2) together!?!

4 comments:

Ray Freeman said...

I would love to do this race again if my collarbone is up to it....it will be questionable. I guess you could put me on the injured reserve list. I will go up there and camp for the weekend even if I can't race.

Bird said...

I would be interested... Brandon?

Brandon Rudin said...

I would be interested if somebody has lights that I could use.

Debbie Gillespie said...

I have plenty of lights. FYI.