Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 8 - The RR

I was first off this morning in a field of 57 riders.   The minute the whistle blew telling the neutral start was over, it was game on.   I won't bore anybody with a blow by blow.  I finished 27th in my best race ever.   Skills were great, just lacked the power and endurance (mostly anaerobic).  I felt great about it.

Emily came across 12th in great finish.   Terrific week for her.

Teenie rode well and confidently at 16th but likely fell short in power and endurance category, like me.   She is on the back side of her AG and is very motivated at this point!

More to come.

1 comment:

Giselle said...

Tough racing and excellent efforts...it makes you stronger.