Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekend finally looks good

Looks like a break in the weather! I know all you guys deserve it. It is the time of the year when activity is a little lower and our interaction is less.

Please take time to blog.....tell us what is going on with you, training wise and other wise. It might not be as sexy as riding in the Tucson Mountains but it is our way of staying connected.

Teenie, Linz, Bird and I are going to get a jump on things at Valley of the Sun in 2 weeks. This is the largest stage race (about 1000 riders) I have experienced and starts the season here. I am very confident of Teenie and Linz as far as fitness.....never been higher. I have not seen Bird ride lately but isn't Bird always fit?

We are 3 weeks from the opening weekend of the Greenville Training Series. The first weekend is SCTAC and BMW. Teenie and I will be in Tucson that weekend but we will be present at Weekend 2 and 3. I always enjoy racing against the 45+!

Joe told me sometime back that we are going to be much better than last year. When Joe talks, I listen.

Right now, I am just visualizing the B&W gang kickin' some butt.

Stay strong and let us hear from you!

1 comment:

Kristen Weinacker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.