Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rock Hill Omnium - needs comment

RHO is April 2/3(a team paid race), and you can take a bite or the the whole sandwich. PLEASE RESPOND IN COMMENTS IF YOU ARE/ARE NOT RACING.

SAT - Winthrop Crit - Beautiful venue where you can see the whole course. We will have pop ups set up and coolers. Bring your own chairs. There are some trees! We will be racing all day:

8:45 - Cat 4/5 - 35+ - Patrick -----this is the first race.
4:00 - Cat 4 Women - Teenie and Brady - last race.

SAT NIGHT - At least Bird, Teenie and I are staying in Rock Hill and Bird will follow with the hotel. We will have dinner as a team. Of course, this is not required.

SUN - RHBC Classic RR - Everybody is on their own.......no team set up that day. We will race, collect the booty and leave.

8-9:10AM - Most everybody starts in staggered times.
10:40 - CAt 4 Women and Masters 50+ 4/5 - Teenie, Brady, Randall , Tom, Joe, Perry and me.

AGAIN, PLEASE LET US KNOW OF YOUR PLANS IN COMMENTS.

HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT!

10 comments:

Brian said...

I'm in for both days. Looking forward to racing. First chance in CAT 4 to take home some loot.

Bird said...

I am planning on both days... with Ray, Brian & Jason to pull me along on Sunday in the RR

joe said...

I have some revenge from last year. Can't wait to start my engines.

Sam said...

I plan on racing both days. Linz and I are roomies. I'm sure we can accommodate another Headstrong chick, or maybe two in the room. Give me a shout.

Giselle said...

I'm sad to say I won't be there. Best of luck to all of you and have a great time!

Ray Freeman said...

I'm taking it day by day. I have bronchitis so I'm not sure if I will be able to race at all...I'm resting and hoping to get well soon.

Kristen Weinacker said...

Unable to ride. Got the plague, okay, not really, IT band inflammation causing knee pain when riding. :(

Lindsey said...

I will be there for both days.

Perry said...

Both days for me.

emily wood said...

I will be there. Both days. Looking forward to it. Kind of.