Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Monday, September 20, 2010

State RR Congrats

I just wanted to congratulate everybody on their awesome performances on Saturday! I especially wanted to thank all the cat 4 woman who really sacrificed for me out there. I only regret that I couldn't win it in the end, but I have a bone to pick with Courtney in future races--I'll get her next time or at least make her work for it =-)!!!

p.s. I apologize for seeming melancholy at the awards. I was actually felling really bad (blood sugar low and dehydrated)--I promise I was not mad or upset (you guys will know if on the rare occasion I get mad--lol)!

2 comments:

emily wood said...

Congratulations Kristi, You rode hard and finished 2nd. Well done. We tried some team tactics, and had mixed results. Hopefully, we all learned a lot in that race. That's what cat 4 is about.

Giselle said...

Well said, Emily. The learning never ends, but hopefully you don't have to learn the same thing over and over!