Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Farewell, but Not Goodbye

As a few of you may already know, the State RR was my last race for Team headstrong. I have decided to ride for Kenda next season. This has been an awesome year for me, you guys have pushed me to do things I never thought possible. Although we will be on competing teams next year (watch out G), I will always consider every member of headstrong a friend. I will miss being your temmate. How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

6 comments:

Big Dog said...

As I told you, you are a great team mate and I will miss you.

emily wood said...

TEAM headstrong's cool rating just went down. Sorry to see you go, Deb. Good luck with Kenda.

Sam said...

Good Luck Deb. You will be missed. I am very sad to be losing my mountainbiking buddy!

Anonymous said...

Your contribution as a teammate and friend will be terribly missed, but never can one fault another for making a decision that will take them toward their dreams. Ride headstrong, dear friend.

Perry said...

Deb,

Thanks for being such a great teammate and sometimes training partner. I especially appreciate the time you waited for me when I had the mechanical at climbing camp and the efforts you made at the Mt Bike Skills day. I hope we can ride some 'cross races together this fall!

Giselle said...

You will be missed, Debbie! I've enjoyed you as a friend, teammate, and personal mechanic over the past few years, and fortunately for me only the teammate thing is coming to an end...at least for next year. ;-) No bike sabotage, please...ha!