Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Do you know how well your multivitamin is working?

I've just recently been introduced to a product that I think is so awesome, I'm going to begin retailing it in my fitness / massage business.  

Before I went all out with it, I decided to do some research.  The following website ranks a list of 101 multivitamins, using criteria such as composition, bioavailability, synergistic effect, and potency.  Based on their findings, the multivitamins were scored out of 10.  Anything above an 8 is fantastic.  
The multivitamin I was taking is ranked 19th out of 101, with a score of 6.9.  Merely okay.

Where does yours fit in?

Take a look at the more popularly advertised ones, and see how they rank.  Dismal!

http://www.multivitaminguide.org/

Would you spend a bit more to get a better, more effective multivitamin?  I would, no question.



No comments: