Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Thursday, December 9, 2010

KRYPTONITE

I tried not to make a big deal of it but I had back surgery yesterday. Most of you know I have suffered through months of severe sciatic pain.

Surgery was pretty easy but Teenie said they used Kryptonite to put me out. Many of you called or texted and I really appreciate it. I only remember 3 things from yesterday and 2 of them were me puking. Today, I am home and much better.

Thanks again for your love and support! My apologies if you did not know this was happening.

See ya out there soon.
RM

7 comments:

ed levins said...

didn't know anything about that. hope everything is going well.

joe said...

Get well and hope to see you on the bike soon!

Kimberly said...

So glad to hear you are home and I hope your recovery is quick! Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way:)

Kristen Weinacker said...

THINKING OF YOU AND A VERY SPEEDY RECOVERY!!!!! MUCH LOVE TO YOU!!!

Perry said...

I've heard Starbuck's coffee has unique healing powers; let's meet for a therapy session Sunday afternoon....glad to hear you're feeling better.

emily wood said...

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. Rest and enjoy the season -- the off season, that is.

Giselle said...

Rest well so you can heal. You will be a happier man with no pain!