Team headstrong will enter 2014 under 2 new teams, Greenville Velo (out of Greenville, SC) and Maddog83 (out of Tucson, Az).. It has been a great 4 years of racing, companionship, and community. We have accomplished some great things, but like all things, time moves on and so will we. See below for more details......

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Grandkids

Taking off can be good thing.  I had oral surgery Thursday afternoon.....nothing big.  I rode Friday morning solo.  It was a beautiful day.   Just about 1.5 hours easy with return over Paris (my favorite return option).

We shipped out on US Scareways to Manchester NH in the PM.   I met Charlotte, now two months.   We were fast friends immediately.  More bonding today.

Also got to give Chloe, a budding gymnast, some attagirls.  Attempting a triple summersalt off her swing, she had a hard landing.  The pink cast says it all.

Of course, Teenie and I did squeeze in some spinning at the local gym this AM.

I am looking a little like a chipmunk right now but I think the swelling is already going down.

Hope you all are having a great weekend like we are!

Hope to see you out there soon.

1 comment:

Giselle said...

So that's the surgery you had! I'm glad it wasn't anything major. Maybe you'll be up to a mtb ride this Thurs?